Kzoo on The Rocks

Descreverei minha vida, o meu dia-a-dia, os meus passeios, os meus amigos, sob minha distorcida ótica. I'll describe about my life, my day by day, my trips, my friends, under my distorted view.

domingo, setembro 09, 2007

Casamento do Sidnei / Sidnei's wedding

Ontem à noite foi o casamento do comparsa Sidnei, em Americana.
Ele e dona Suzeli resolveram se amarrar de vez!
Fui ao casamento com a Tomi, só que ela não sabia que era em Americana. Fiz de Atibaia a Americana em 1 hora!! E deu tempo de chegar!!

Yesterday night, I came to the mate Sidnei's wedding, in Americana city. He and lady Suzeli finally resolved to join each other definitely!
Me and Tomi came together to the wedding, but she didn't know that was in Americana city, around 130Km of distance to her hometown. I've ran from Atibaia to Americana in just 1 hour! And we have arrived there in good time!!!